Solar Powered IP Security Camera
100% Wire-Free & IP66 grade waterproof Design – Great for outdoor applications. Run on preinstalled Lithium Battery, charged by solar panel on the camera top. Solar panel can be mounted separately with attached cable.
ULTRA LOW POWER CONSUMPTION & LONG TIME STANDBY – Each full charged battery supports over 1000 times event trigger recording, works over 3 months, if camera triggers 10 times a day. The solar panel (2.2W) can fully charge the lithium battery at 2 to 3 days.
1080P HD, STUNNING NIGHT VISION – The security camera with true 1920×1080 Resolution. You can see crystal clear and detailed images with this high resolution security camera system. See what’s happening in the dark with automatic infrared lights, or white LED lights.
Motion Night Light : 2 pcs 2W white LED lights are built-in; It will be automatically activated, when a person or moving object is sensed at night.
IP66 WATERPROOF – IP66tightly waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about the bad weather outdoors. Even in rainy days, it can get energy from the light to increase the battery life.
Motion Detection & Instant Alerts. Built-in microwave motion sensor detects motions of human or objects in 120 degree, 10 meters area. Receive instant push notifications on your smart phone when motion like human pass by, car drive-in is triggered, and automatically recorded videos will be saved to the SD card
Built-in Wi-Fi Access Point function; it is used to connect with smart phone directly and run the camera initial settings. From smart phone you can find the access point, and phone can connect with it directly. Even at no Wi-Fi covered, camera still can be capture the events, record videos clips, and be watched from phone locally.
Application：home entrance, yard door, fish pond, orchard, farm, mine, construction site and all places where it is not convenient for wiring. 100% no wiring, no additional battery charge, No battery changes.
Full 1-Year Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from wysLink, Kytron Technology. Get all the technical resources from our website.
– Full HD 1920*1080, Auto white balance, Backlight compensation, High light compensation, digital dynamic range, 3D digital noise deduction
-Built in Mic, support Audio G.711
-miniSD TFcard port, Up to 64GB
-Lens 3.6mm, Viewing Angle: 78°
-Motion detection : microwave motion sensor, Coverage : 0-6m, 120 °
-IR LED 2pcs x Ø28mil / 850nm 35m with IR-Cut, Day and Night vision auto switching
– White LED 2pcs x Ø28mil 2W
– Wi-Fi 2.4G IEEE802.11 b/g/n, with access point function
– Inside battery capacity： 4000mAh (2000mAh*2), Solar Panel Power： 2.2W
– Power consumption:Working power Daytime <2W night time <4W
Dormancy power (Stand by) 3mW
– Maximum Charging Current： 400mA Available to be charged by 5V power adaptor with 3.5mm/1.3mm Barrel jack
– Package dimension : W92 * H81 * D190 mm
– Dimension: Body 68x60x102mm Weight:800g; Package W256 x H122 x D202mm
-Operation temperature -20° ~ 60°, humidity 0%-90%RH
– Camera WWC500-D2A-WD x 1 pc
– Camera wall mount bracket (Screws included) x 1 pcs
– Extend cable of solar panel x 1pcs
– Manual x 1pcs
Solar powered Wi-Fi Camra WWC500 Manual V100
- As long as the Wi-Fi is not configured, or after hard reset of the camera, the access point function works, which can be searched from Wi-Fi setting of mobile phone, and the password can be set you want. It is available to access camera from phone locally by this function.
- Camera need installed at place where the Wi-Fi is well covered, if the Wi-Fi signal is weaker than -50dbm, Wi-Fi extender is suggested. Only support 2.4G, and 5G Wi-Fi is not supported.
- Not like the traditional Adapter-powered Wi-Fi camera, during the most of time, it is at dormancy state, where it is at extremely low power consumption ( less than 3 mW), but it still keep Wi-Fi connected with router.
- The camera wakes up from dormancy state by mobile phone remote access or motion trigger. Once waked up, the video will be saved to SD card at length as assigned. Therefore it is not suggested to be installed at the place where people come by very frequently, or installed there for live view only but do not use motion detection.
- To get the best solar panel charge performance, ideally solar panel need be installed by facing to south and tilting at 60 degree from horizontal at most area in Canada. However it does not matter too much in this case. Technically the battery will be fully charged in two sunny days ( suppose average day sun time 3.5 hours), once fully charged, it supports over 1000 times event trigger recording works over 3 months if 10 triggers each day.
- At the case that the camera installed facing to north and at the area where there are more motion trigger, solar panel can be installed at separated location. 3 meter extend cable is attached, where the connectors are water-proof as well.
- Smart phone app for iPhone and Android phone. Remote viewing video, video playback, snapshot or video local recording, Trigger event listing… ;